Published on July 15th, 2018 | by SayginYalcin0
AWS DevOps – UAE
We’re looking for a self-motivated candidate who gets things done. You have a true interest in technology and pride yourself on your achievements.
You are an experienced DevOps with a passion for automation. You have several years of experience managing and delivering multiple complex architectures.
As a Senior DevOps, you will be part of an agile team and you will be playing a key role in maintaining and scaling high availability architecture coping with the ongoing feature development.
- Leads system design activities and/or reviews system designs to assure that applications solutions will exhibit expected levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability, and reliability upon
- Participate in re-engineering of existing client applications to ensure they leverage the benefits provided through the AWS
- Building and maintaining all aspects of Infrastructure as a code based architectures for continuous integration, testing, monitoring, deployment using configuration management and other essential DevOps tools
- Scale systems in a sustainable fashion through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and
- Develop and improve the tools and technologies that make up a continuous delivery software development pipeline.
- Support key pieces of DevOps infrastructure and maintain a high level of
- Consult directly with application teams to help them achieve success – specifically in areas of AWS and cloud deployments. This might mean providing troubleshooting experience across a full stack, or helping architect a deployment solution for a microservice application.
- Understands low-level tools, techniques, software, hardware, programming languages and third party tools/libraries applicable to the success of the final
- Participates in a weekly and quarterly sprint
- Collaborate on rapid iterations of the design, development, and deployment cycle
- Collaborates effectively with the team members
- Provides technical leadership and assumes overall accountability for a successful implementation deployment and rollover of the software as well as
- In partnership with technical leads, helps set direction for our technology
- Responsible for various aspects of ongoing support and maintenance
- Ensure all activities are in line with company strategy and
- Solve difficult problems
Requirements / Qualifications:
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience
- Energy. Skill.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills across network, application, caching, queuing, load- balancing, storage and distribution services
- Experience designing Continuous Integration / Delivery systems of large-scale multi-language software development.
- At least 3 years of experience developing and releasing software into production using the AWS stack.
- Experience with building, shipping and running distributed containers and micro-services in production environment
- Deep understanding and experience with LEMP stack (Linux, NGINX, MySQL, PHP)
- Deep understanding of version control systems and all the stages of the software development lifecycle
- Strong base for software architecture and design including inter-process communications, asynchronous processing, micro-services, message queuing, interfaces, and API developement
- AWS Certified DevOps
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com