Over 100 jobs – We are HIRING!
SellAnyCar.com is hiring for several positions.
Send your CV with the respective vacancy title to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.sayg.in/jobs to apply.
– Executive Assistant to CEO (Dubai, bilingual English/Arabic)
– Vehicle Inspector (available in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ajman and Ras Al Khaimah)
– Registration Clerk (available in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ajman and Ras Al Khaimah)
– Sales Executive (Dubai)
– Senior PHP Developer (Dubai)
– Digital Marketing Executive (Dubai, bilingual English/Arabic)
– Sourcing Manager (Dubai)
– Operations Director (Dubai)
– Sales Manager (Dubai)
– Customer Support Agent (Dubai, bilingual English/Arabic)
– Dealer Acquisition Executive (Dubai)
– Vehicle Inspector (available in Jeddah, Riyadh, Mecca, Medina, Dammam and Khobar)
– Sales Executive (Jeddah)
– HR Admin (Jeddah)
– Registration Clerk (available in Jeddah, Riyadh, Mecca, Medina, Dammam and Khobar)
– Operations Director (Jeddah)
– Sales Manager (Jeddah)
– Dealer Acquisition Executive (available in Jeddah and Riyadh)
– Vehicle Inspector (available in Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir)
– Sales Executive (Istanbul)
– Operations Director (Istanbul, bilingual Turkish/English)
– Sales Manager (Istanbul)
– Accountant (Istanbul, bilingual Turkish/English)
– HR Admin (Istanbul, bilingual Turkish/English)
– Customer Support Agent (Istanbul)
– Registration Clerk (available in Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir)
– Dealer Acquisition Executive (available in Istanbul and Ankara)
Tags: careers, hiring, HR, jobs, KSA, Recruiting, SellAnyCar.com, Turkey, UAE
About the Author
SayginYalcin Saygin is the Founder & CEO of the Middle East's (ME) first & largest car buying service, SellAnyCar.com and Founder of the first & largest online private shopping club in the ME, Sukar.com, which has been acquired by Souq.com, making him Partner at the Souq.com and Jabbar Internet Group, becoming the largest ecommerce company in the Arab world, with 3000+ employees. In its largest acquisition outside the US to date, Amazon.com has acquired Souq.com Group. He has been selected as a UBS Industry Leader, a network of Ultra-High-Net-Worth Individuals.
He was also Advisory Board Member & Academic Lecturer of Entrepreneurship at the Canadian University of Dubai.
He was referred to as "the region's online business guru" by the National newspaper in the UAE, while Arabian Business named him as "one of the region's finest young entrepreneurs and a major part of the entrepreneurial scene in recent years".
Fortune magazine (mag) named him in the 40 under 40 list, as one of the most influential young people in business, Entrepreneur mag ME awarded SellAnyCar.com, with Saygin at its helm, as the "Fastest Growing Company in the ME", while the National newspaper sees it among a handful of tech companies to "have the potential to break the $1bn barrier". In a cover story, Entrepreneur mag ME titled him as "undoubtedly one of the youngest & most successful internet entrepreneurs in the ME”, awarded SellAnyCar.com as "Technology Innovator of the Year”, while Khaleej Times awarded him as the Technology Leader. Gulf Business selected him as 1 of the Top 10 Entrepreneurs in ME.
In a cover story, Arabian Business counts him as 1 of the most successful entrepreneurs to call Dubai home. During the World Government Summit, HH Sheikh Saif Bin Zayed, Minister of Interior of the UAE, presented Saygin as an inspiring story for the country, in the presence of world leaders, incl. HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum.